This blog post may contain affiliate links to products and services that I use myself and recommend. If you purchase one of these products or services using the affiliate link, you will pay the same (or possibly even get a discount!) and I will make a small commission. Thank you for your support.
Make people smile. Get more useful data.
Create forms, surveys, and interactive experiences that feel fun, look beautiful, and get more responses.
Typeform is a multi-purpose tool which I’ve been using for many years – within my online courses, for lead generation, and to filter clients and students.
It not only allows me to use it as a tool, but it also provides the data I want to learn more about customers, clients and students. Typeform collects all of the submissions in your dashboard so that you have all of that data in one central location.
Typeform integrates seamlessly with Thinkific. Thinkific has a Typeform integration but you don’t actually need to use that on order to use Typeforms on your Thinkific site or within your courses. Note: if you want to automate the course review process (using Typeform to collect student reviews and have those automatically added to the Course reviews section of a creator’s Thinkific account) then you would need to use that integration.
You don’t have to be a tech-nerd (like me) to use Typeform either. They provide a wide variety of form, quiz, survey and lead generation templates to get you started including:
- Feedback surveys
- Satisfaction surveys
- Market research surveys
- Customer success story requests
- Contact forms
- Donation forms
- Evaluation forms
- File upload forms
- Order forms
- Registration forms
- Online quote forms
- Referral forms
Their robust online knowledge base will help you navigate your dashboard and teach you everything you need to know about using Typeform.
With Typeform you can:
- Create personalized question paths with Logic Jumps
- Greet people by name or segment them by channel with Hidden Fields
- Optimize your marketing campaigns with Google Tag Manager or Facebook pixel
- Have users upload files
- Integrate with a variety of payment processors to collect payments
- Have multiple Thank You Screens and CTA’s based on Logic Jumps
- Schedule form close date
- Set up Workspaces to keep your Typeforms organized
- Add images, GIF’s and videos to any Typeform
- Send automated emails to users and/or to yourself or your team on submission
- Get a custom subdomain for your forms
- Customize the meta-data for your link preview
- Fully brand your forms with your fonts, colours, and style
- Access over 500 integrations
There are several pricing tiers to choose from, based on your needs, but you can get started for free!
You get these features on Typeform‘s free plan (and you can upgrade when you need more):
- 3 typeforms
- 10 questions per typeform
- 100 responses per month
- Reports and metrics
- Email notification when someone completes your typeform
- Embed your typeform in a web page
- Download your data